Brad Browning’s The Ex Factor Guide is possibly one of the most out of character books on this planet that anyone can buy. Whereas most relationship guides books tend to be about cultivating a healthy relationship, or understanding the opposite sex better in order to improve your marriage and so on, this book is actually geared towards rescuing a relationship that has already ended.
This in itself is quite a challenging subject. How does one go about getting your ex back when they are not interested in having anything to do with you? More often than not, there may have been a great deal of negative emotions and drama just before the break up.
How do you overcome all these bad memories and get your ex to come back to you?
You need a plan… and that’s exactly what the Ex Factor Guide is. It’s a plan like no other that’s designed to get your ex back by using human psychology. The biggest mistake most people make when they get dumped is to beg their ex.
This guide, however, turns the tables on the one who left you. Just when they think that they’ve gotten the upper hand, your lack of interest in the break up will make them curious and compel them to check on why you’ve made no contact. This is all part of the plan.
Nonchalance, a cool attitude, and other mind games are employed to raise your value in your ex’s eyes. Once they realize that leaving you is their loss and not yours, they’ll come running back. This is basic human nature. The Ex Factor is eye-opening and very effective.
Let’s look at it in greater detail.
The Good Points Of The Ex Factor Guide:
1) This 220-page book is an online bestseller for years. It has sold thousands of copies and is still as popular. With tons of positive reviews and success stories from buyers, that’s strong social proof that the info in the guide works.
2) When you’re emotionally hurting, it’s easy to overreact and dig a deeper hole for yourself. Your attempts at getting your ex back may seem needy, desperate and pathetic. It’ll alienate your partner even more.
The Ex Factor lays out a detailed plan for you to follow. It’s simple, easy to understand and takes a systematic approach. All guesswork is taken out of the equation. You just need to adhere to the plan.
During a breakup, there is often anger and sometimes even hate. By begging your ex, you’ll be lowering your value and they may even snigger at your neediness while they get an ego boost.
The Ex Factor plan will throw them off guard because it works against human nature. By not being desperate, it’ll appear like you are having a better life without your ex. Suddenly, they may feel left out and think that they made a mistake.
Very often, being aloof is enough to get them to come back. In a way, these are mind games… and you must master the game to win them back. The Ex Factor will teach you all you need to know.
3) The Ex Factor Guide has 2 different versions for men and women. This is excellent. Most guides in this niche take a ‘one size fits all’ approach and fail miserably. The Ex Factor works because the psychology used is gender specific and targets them with the correct approach.
4) Worried that this product might not be for you? You’re covered by a 100% money-back guarantee. Try The Ex Factor for 60-days. If you do not get your ex back by then, you can always ask for a refund.
The very low refund rate indicates that this product has a high success rate. You’ll probably get your ex back and never need a refund.
5) There is 24-hour customer support. If you have any doubts or questions, you can easily reach them.
6) Brad has the credentials and is an authority on this topic. That probably explains why the information is accurate and so effective.
The Bad Points of the Ex Factor Guide:
1) The efficacy of the methods in The Ex Factor is proven. However, in some relationships, the emotional scars are so deep that you just might not be able to win your ex back.
If your partner caught you cheating, or there was emotional and physical abuse that caused the relationship to end, trying to get your ex back may be impossible. You can give it a try, but you must be aware that while this is an excellent program, it doesn’t have a 100% success rate.
2) You can only get this guide online. You’ll need to print it out as a handy reference.
Should You Get The Ex Factor Guide?
If you’re desperate to get back with you ex, this book will help you. Period.
The Ex Factor Guide has a plan to keep you level-headed and act in a way that’s in your best interest. The advice is based on human psychology and that’s why it works so well. Most people just don’t have this understanding to win their ex over.
The Ex Factor gives you a plan to follow… and all you need to do is follow it. In most cases, you’ll see success and win back the love of the one you thought you lost. Stop suffering the mental anguish and heartache. Execute the given plan and get your ex back ASAP. Time is of the essence.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.