What Is The Power Efficiency Guide
The Power Efficiency Guide is designed to tackle two very important energy conservation problems. The first is a step-by-step guide on how to cut down on electric bill. The secondly is how to create your own home power plant. The Power Efficiency Guide will help anyone to cut down their electric bill by 60% or more within thirty days. The system is carefully designed in such a way that even someone with one hand will be able to build it.
How Can The Power Efficiency Guide Help You
The unit works by using the endless energy theory used to make electric powered vehicles continually charge themselves with the wheels when they are not being accelerated. It is an exceptional idea that you can use in just about every situation.
Based on technology we all use on a daily basis, not only can it produce sufficient energy to last through extended hard winter when temperatures outdoors fall under zero, but it can lower your energy costs all through the year
In nature, there is the multiplication principle that translates into inducing a small amount of energy in a system and multiplying it with the spinning principle, as you probably already know.
What you might not realize nevertheless, is simply how much electricity this sort of principle can create. It is so simple to obtain. That’s the true secret of this energy. And the concepts are extremely effortless, however not many recognize this secret and it is rarely used. Hence, when correctly implemented, it will produce ridiculous quantities of power. This energy is directed to recharge the machine when it is not being used at its full capability. It charges itself whilst providing power for anything you need.
Can you imagine if the world run out of energy source? The world will go dark, cold and still! Think about it, the daily conveniences you used to enjoy and maybe take for granted because you can easily have them frequently, all gone. How you can easily charge your mobile phones and smart devices when their batteries are empty because of electricity, how transportation is readily available because of fuel, how your homes are warm and bright because of power. That is how you are dependent with energy, that when it is gone, you are immobilized.
This is why even with the soaring prices of electricity, people pay for it, you pay for it from your hard earned money. The prices of electricity are influenced by many factors like fuels, power plants, transmission and distribution system, weather conditions, regulations and of course there are some for profit utilities that need to gain financial return for the owners and shareholders. Everything is costly because there are maintenance, operating and repair costs that need to be handled and the constant changing supply and demand. But despite the surging prices, you pay for it because you need it.
But imagine during strong typhoons, when all power lines have been destroyed in your area and your electricity provider would just inform you that they are aware of the problem but you have to wait for at least 48 hours for the electricity to come back. What will you do then? Because Mark Edwards was asking the same question when their electricity was cut because of destroyed power lines. He witnessed his wife and daughters embracing one another to battle the cold and he can’t do anything to alleviate the situation.
That moment was heartbreaking that he swore to himself it will never happen again, that he will never put his full trust in those big electricity companies who don’t seem to care about what families are going through without electricity, despite paying on time. He swore he will protect his family and keep them safe and warm.
Who is Mark Edwards?
He made the revolutionary Power Efficiency Guide that can drastically change your life and the lives of others. It is a digital guide that will help you build your very own energy source and will save you a lot of money. Seeing his family’s bad condition without electricity and feeling himself powerless about the situation was life changing for him, he researched and studied about alternative sources of power that should be cheap and easy to make since he doesn’t have any background in building complicated machines, he is after all a geography teacher.
His hard work paid off when he remembered his late uncle who was an engineer who researched about energy fields. He also asked help from another engineer who used to work with his uncle to interpret his research about spinning principle, that is actually used in electric cars today. From there, they were able to build a new technology that charges itself while providing power. It’s a self sufficient generator and you can build it with the Power Efficiency Guide.
To give you a better understanding about it, here’s a list of what you should know.
The Good Points:
1. You don’t need to have any building experience, the guide provides you with a step by step process. The illustrated instructions teach you how to put the materials in the right position and you’re done.
2. It is an incredible technology that is easy and cheap to build. 90% of its materials you can get from your yard or your nearest junk shop. It’s that cheap but can give you big savings and can power any appliances in your home.
3. While you may have the traditional generator, it can cost you a lot with its dependency on expensive gas. You may be thinking of getting a solar panel which is really costly and is it sustainable? You can’t expect sun 24/7. This energy source though can power up an entire home and is a lifesaver when the electricity goes out. You don’t even need to wait for a blackout, you can use it once you’re done building it.
4. The design is brilliant and it produces clean energy. It is SAFE because it produces NO dangerous fumes that may cause fires and explosions.
5. It is the real thing! It has changed the lives of more than 80,000 individuals and made them save an average of $1,600 a year.
6. If you are not blown away by the result, you will have a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Plus you will have an unlimited customer support for life because Mike Edwards will be giving you his personal email for any of your questions.
The Bad Points:
1. Building something so useful may intimidate you but the guide is pretty simple and was created for everybody.
2. It’s a digital copy so you will need to download it in your smart devices or computer with internet connection.
Should You Buy The Power Efficiency Guide ?
It is hard to become fully dependent on something that is so expensive. You work so hard to provide for yourself and your family, at the same time trying so hard not to fall behind paying your utility bills which prices are always going up. What if there is an effective and efficient way to cut your expenses? What if instead of paying those energy moguls, you can actually save your money and spend it somewhere else, like your children’s education fund or just about anything your family wants and needs? If you are like more than 80,000 individuals who have built this amazing device to save themselves from paying expensive bills, then this guide is FOR YOU!
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.